Jeff Newlin joined OutSystems in 2011 as Vice President and General Manager of North America. In this role he is responsible for OutSystems’ North American business where he will drive continued growth and expand the organization. As a member of the executive team, he also plays an active role in the overall strategy of the company. Jeff brings over 20 years of experience in creating and continually evolving sales and services organizations as well as strategic and tactical operational management. Most recently, he held the position of Senior VP of Global Sales and Chief Revenue Officer at Silverpop, a provider of SaaS solutions for engagement marketing. Prior to Silverpop, he held positions at Cybrant, TenFold Corporation, Texas Instruments Software, and KnowledgeWare. Jeff holds BS in Computer Information Systems from Purdue University.
- Ben Hendrick, Global Executive – Managing Partner-IBM Security at the CIO of the Year Awards
- Georgia CIO Leadership Association’s 2016 Lifetime Achievement Award: Mr. Fran Dramis
- Co-Chairs of TechBridge’s 2016 Digital Ball, Bryson Koehler CIO of The Weather Channel and Janet Sherlock CIO of Carter’s visit Booth 61
- Lisa McVey, Patti Dismukes and Denise Adamson of BioIQ visit Booth 61 at 2016 Digital Ball
- Walt Carter, CIO of Primary Capital Mortgage visits Booth 61 at TechBridge’s 2016 Digital Ball