I really enjoyed my friend, Blake Patton, dropping by Booth 61 earlier this week at the Atlanta CEO Council event. I first met Blake about 8 or 9 years ago during one of his earlier entrepreneurial ventures. Today, Blake is the Managing Partner of Tech Square Ventures, Atlanta’s newest and very exciting early stage venture fund. Blake was most recently the General Manager & Entrepreneur-In-Residence at the ATDC, one of the oldest and one of the premier technology incubators in the country. Blake knows how to spot an early stage company that has the greatest chance of success. I believe Blake will be very successful and his investors delighted with the results of Tech Square Ventures. Listen to Blake’s interview and you will understand why I and many, many other people are bullish on the Atlanta technology scene.
- Ben Hendrick, Global Executive – Managing Partner-IBM Security at the CIO of the Year Awards
- Georgia CIO Leadership Association’s 2016 Lifetime Achievement Award: Mr. Fran Dramis
- Co-Chairs of TechBridge’s 2016 Digital Ball, Bryson Koehler CIO of The Weather Channel and Janet Sherlock CIO of Carter’s visit Booth 61
- Lisa McVey, Patti Dismukes and Denise Adamson of BioIQ visit Booth 61 at 2016 Digital Ball
- Walt Carter, CIO of Primary Capital Mortgage visits Booth 61 at TechBridge’s 2016 Digital Ball