I love days when I meet someone new especially when they are as smart, energetic, and successful as Margaret Martin. Blake Patton was kind to introduce me to Margaret at the Atlanta CEO Council meeting last Monday. Margaret agreed to join me in Booth 61 to talk about her very exciting company, Merlin Mobility. Merlin is a Georgia Tech Innovation Institute company located in the Atlanta Technology Development Center (ATDC), at Georgia Tech. Merlin Mobility’s cloud-hosted Augmented Reality (AR) platform enables companies to create, host, deliver, manage and track mobile AR-based content and customer data. The platform is available in both Software as a Service (SaaS) and Enterprise versions. The most fascinating thing I learned is that Margaret has been leading Merlin for over 5 years without any venture or angel investment. Merlin’s funding has been generated from their clients which in my book is as good as it gets. I am sure you will enjoy hearing Margaret share her story.
- Ben Hendrick, Global Executive – Managing Partner-IBM Security at the CIO of the Year Awards
- Georgia CIO Leadership Association’s 2016 Lifetime Achievement Award: Mr. Fran Dramis
- Co-Chairs of TechBridge’s 2016 Digital Ball, Bryson Koehler CIO of The Weather Channel and Janet Sherlock CIO of Carter’s visit Booth 61
- Lisa McVey, Patti Dismukes and Denise Adamson of BioIQ visit Booth 61 at 2016 Digital Ball
- Walt Carter, CIO of Primary Capital Mortgage visits Booth 61 at TechBridge’s 2016 Digital Ball