Great fun with Alan Stukalsky in Booth 61 with Ricky Steele at the TechBridge 2014 Digital Ball. Alan is a great leader in our community who is dedicated to helping others. Alan is also a “brainiac” having completed his BS at Emory in Mathematics and his BS in Mechanical Engineering at the North Avenue Trade Show aka Georgia Tech. His time achieving these degrees overlapped. Not a bad commute between the campus but can you imagine the amount of homework and project work you would have to complete while attending these two very prestigious schools at the same time? Thank you for your time and wisdom, Alan. Atlanta is fortunate to have you here.
- Ben Hendrick, Global Executive – Managing Partner-IBM Security at the CIO of the Year Awards
- Georgia CIO Leadership Association’s 2016 Lifetime Achievement Award: Mr. Fran Dramis
- Co-Chairs of TechBridge’s 2016 Digital Ball, Bryson Koehler CIO of The Weather Channel and Janet Sherlock CIO of Carter’s visit Booth 61
- Lisa McVey, Patti Dismukes and Denise Adamson of BioIQ visit Booth 61 at 2016 Digital Ball
- Walt Carter, CIO of Primary Capital Mortgage visits Booth 61 at TechBridge’s 2016 Digital Ball