It is always an honor and privilege when the CEO of TechBridge, James Franklin drops by Booth 61. Although James was being pulled in 100 different directions accommodating his 800 guests, he took the time to share his passion for TechBridge and for the 2014 Digital Ball. James also let those who were listening Live on Saturday night in on a few secrets that were not announced until later that night, the most exciting is the new TechBridge Nonprofit Exchange. This new program is going to help TechBridge and our not for profit community serve tens of thousands more people in the next year. Thank you for everything you and your dedicated team at TechBridge do every single day to make Atlanta a great city for ALL our residents, James.
- Ben Hendrick, Global Executive – Managing Partner-IBM Security at the CIO of the Year Awards
- Georgia CIO Leadership Association’s 2016 Lifetime Achievement Award: Mr. Fran Dramis
- Co-Chairs of TechBridge’s 2016 Digital Ball, Bryson Koehler CIO of The Weather Channel and Janet Sherlock CIO of Carter’s visit Booth 61
- Lisa McVey, Patti Dismukes and Denise Adamson of BioIQ visit Booth 61 at 2016 Digital Ball
- Walt Carter, CIO of Primary Capital Mortgage visits Booth 61 at TechBridge’s 2016 Digital Ball