For those of you who follow me on Facebook, you may think that Jay Ferro and I are either having a “bromance” or I am a serious “Jay Ferro Groupie”. I understand your thought process. Jay has often been a guest on Booth 61 with Ricky Steele and hardly a day goes by without me posting something about or sharing a picture of the two of us together. 🙂 The real reason for this is that Jay is everywhere! Jay donates his time and resources to our community like few other. I was very appreciative that Jay once again made the time to visit Booth 61 during the reception at the Digital Ball. Jay shared his wisdom and his insight about TechBridge, the Digital Ball and what makes Atlanta such a giving community. I hope you will listen to this interview with an open heart because you will be blessed. Thank you for all you do day in and day out to help improve the lives of people you will never meet, Brother Jay!
- Ben Hendrick, Global Executive – Managing Partner-IBM Security at the CIO of the Year Awards
- Georgia CIO Leadership Association’s 2016 Lifetime Achievement Award: Mr. Fran Dramis
- Co-Chairs of TechBridge’s 2016 Digital Ball, Bryson Koehler CIO of The Weather Channel and Janet Sherlock CIO of Carter’s visit Booth 61
- Lisa McVey, Patti Dismukes and Denise Adamson of BioIQ visit Booth 61 at 2016 Digital Ball
- Walt Carter, CIO of Primary Capital Mortgage visits Booth 61 at TechBridge’s 2016 Digital Ball