It is always a pleasure to spend time with old friends Lisa McVey and Patti Dismukes as well as meet a new friend, Denise Adamson. All three of these dynamic executives from BioIQ were gracious to stop by Booth 61 with Ricky Steele at the TechBridge 2016 Digital Ball. Lisa is a past Chairwoman of the Digital Ball and has been an active Board Member of TechBridge for many years. It was great to hear their views on the importance of the Digital Ball, the lives being touched and the exciting developments at BioIQ. Although this company only began rolling out their services in Atlanta in August of 2014, they are well on the road to screening 100 million people in 2016 and beyond. Our community welcomes BioIQ and certainly appreciates their support of TechBridge and the Digital Ball.
- Ben Hendrick, Global Executive – Managing Partner-IBM Security at the CIO of the Year Awards
- Georgia CIO Leadership Association’s 2016 Lifetime Achievement Award: Mr. Fran Dramis
- Co-Chairs of TechBridge’s 2016 Digital Ball, Bryson Koehler CIO of The Weather Channel and Janet Sherlock CIO of Carter’s visit Booth 61
- Lisa McVey, Patti Dismukes and Denise Adamson of BioIQ visit Booth 61 at 2016 Digital Ball
- Walt Carter, CIO of Primary Capital Mortgage visits Booth 61 at TechBridge’s 2016 Digital Ball