Always a pleasure to have my friend and the Managing Partner for IBM Security, Mr. Ben Hendrick join Booth 61 for an interview. I have known Ben for 10 years and he is one of the hardest working and well respected technology leaders in Atlanta. He has created a brand that helped Dell grow in Atlanta dramatically and I am sure he will do the same for IBM. Ben understands the power of community and the importance of having a great personal brand. I know you will enjoy this interview with, Mr. Ben Hendrick.
- Ben Hendrick, Global Executive – Managing Partner-IBM Security at the CIO of the Year Awards
- Georgia CIO Leadership Association’s 2016 Lifetime Achievement Award: Mr. Fran Dramis
- Co-Chairs of TechBridge’s 2016 Digital Ball, Bryson Koehler CIO of The Weather Channel and Janet Sherlock CIO of Carter’s visit Booth 61
- Lisa McVey, Patti Dismukes and Denise Adamson of BioIQ visit Booth 61 at 2016 Digital Ball
- Walt Carter, CIO of Primary Capital Mortgage visits Booth 61 at TechBridge’s 2016 Digital Ball